By Matthias Jarke, John Mylopoulos, Christoph Quix, Colette Rolland, Yannis Manolopoulos, Haralambos Mouratidis, Jennifer Horkoff
This ebook constitutes the complaints of twenty sixth overseas convention on complicated details platforms Engineering, CAiSE 2014, held in Thessaloniki, Greece in June 2014. The forty-one papers and three keynotes offered have been conscientiously reviewed and chosen from 226 submissions. The authorized papers have been awarded in thirteen periods: clouds and providers; standards; product traces; standards elicitation; procedures; chance and safeguard; strategy versions; facts mining and streaming; approach mining; types; mining occasion logs; databases; software program engineering.
Read or Download Advanced Information Systems Engineering: 26th International Conference, CAiSE 2014, Thessaloniki, Greece, June 16-20, 2014. Proceedings PDF
Similar management information systems books
With the amount and caliber of obtainable works in info platforms (IS) examine, it's going to appear valuable to own a concise checklist of exemplary works on IS study, in an effort to allow teachers of IS learn classes to higher organize scholars to post in IS venues. subsequently, The instruction manual of knowledge platforms examine offers a set of works on quite a few themes on the topic of IS learn.
This e-book constitutes the completely refereed post-proceedings of the sixth overseas Workshop on Agent-Mediated digital trade, AMEC 2006, held in long island, long island, united states in July 2004 as a part of AAMAS 2004. The 15 revised complete papers provided have been rigorously chosen from 39 submissions in the course of rounds of reviewing and revision.
Textual content provides wide literature on many theoretical subject matters which are of significance to e-commerce examine in small to medium-sized businesses. Hardcover, softcover to be had. DLC: digital trade.
Thoroughly revised and up-to-date, ERP: instruments, ideas, and functions for Integrating the availability Chain, moment variation describes, from the viewpoint of a enterprise supervisor, suggestions and instruments for company making plans, administration, and execution. The textual content is written in an easy-to-read layout, with many genuine examples from a number of industries that illustrate key issues.
- Design Research in Information Systems: Theory and Practice
- Guide to Supply Chain Management
- Handbook on Architectures of Information Systems (International Handbooks on Information Systems)
- Handbook on Scheduling: From Theory to Applications (International Handbooks on Information Systems)
Extra info for Advanced Information Systems Engineering: 26th International Conference, CAiSE 2014, Thessaloniki, Greece, June 16-20, 2014. Proceedings
162–166]. To overcome these restrictions we utilized the concept of working groups. A working group and its chair could be setup in a day through a simple formal decision by the Department’s General Secretary. Indeed, at gsis there was already an established tradition of such groups, who were often also receiving extra pay for their services. Sadly, they were often staﬀed through opaque procedures, sometimes taking into account political party alliances. Based on the institutional framework of working groups we issued a number of open calls to staﬀ the ones required to complete speciﬁc tasks.
2 Agile Software Development It is unrealistic to expect that all the software requirements of a large organization can be met through open source software. Bespoke software development is often needed to satisfy specialized requirements. In the case of gsis a vital system for combating tax evasion and improving compliance and revenue collection was an audit targeting, assignment, monitoring, and optimization system called “elenxis”. The project was in the works since 2005. By the time I started my term, the system had begun, after many delays, a painful period of limited pilot operation.
2. How to steer the exploration of a complex system such that the aims of the information system can be achieved while respecting constraints in terms of time and resources available? 2 Humanitarian Information Management In the response to Haiyan, the importance of information management has been widely recognized. In most organizations, information management officers (IMOs) work to collect data and convert it into information products, most often a situation report or a map. These information products by their very nature mostly provide a snapshot of the situation; they do not convey analyses or a deeper understanding of the situation and important trends.