By P. Mauleon, J. Bezard (auth.), J. de Brux, J.-P. Gautray (eds.)
Read Online or Download Clinical Pathology of the Endocrine Ovary PDF
Similar clinical books
The fourth version of Haddad and Winchester's scientific administration of Poisoning and Drug Overdose is the most up-tp-date, authoritative, and concise reference for info concerning the medical administration of youngsters and adults whose overall healthiness has been effected or probably effected via poisonous brokers, together with medicinal drugs, environmental threats, and normal pollution.
This accomplished quantity, written through specialists within the box, emphasizes the latest advances at the Hepatitis C virus an infection (HCV) relocating from easy learn to scientific program. despite the various reviews on HCV an infection, its pathogenesis and clinical therapy haven't been absolutely defined.
- Clinical Hemorheology: Applications in Cardiovascular and Hematological Disease, Diabetes, Surgery and Gynecology
- Clinical Management of Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Central Nervous System Metastasis, the Biological Basis and Clinical Considerations
- Clinical Obesity in Adults and Children, Third Edition
Additional resources for Clinical Pathology of the Endocrine Ovary
L. and Hodgen, G. D. (1978). Post partum patterns of circulating FSH, LH, prolactin, estradiol and progesterone in nonsuckling cynomolgus monkeys. Steroids, 31, 731 12. Rebar, R. w. and Yen, S. S. C. (1979). Endocrine rhythms in gonadotropin and ovarian steroids with reference to reproductive processes. In Kreiger, D. T. ) Endocrine Rhythms. p. 259. (New York: Raven Press) 13. Williams, R. , Johnson, D. K. and Hodgen, G. D. (1979). Resumption of estrogen-induced gonadotropin surges in postpartum monkeys.
15. 16. 17. 18. 19. 20. 21. 22. 23. 24. 25. 26. 27. 28. 29. 30. 31. 32. 33. 34. 35. 36. 37. 38. 39. 40. 41. 42. 43. 44. 45. 46. 47. 48. 49. 50. 51. 52. 53. 54. 55. Pederson, T. and Peters, H. (1971). Fertil. , 22, 42 Richards, J. S. (1980). Physiol. , 60, 51 Oakberg, E. F. and Tyrell, P. D. (1975). Bioi. , 12,477 Pederson, T. (1970). Acta Endocrinol. (Kbh), 64, 304 Chiras, D. D. and Greenwald, G. S. (1977). Anat. , 188, 331 Faddy, M. , Jones, E. C. and Edwards, R. G. (1976). J. Exp. , 197,173 Hirshfield, A.
Richards, J. S. and Marshall, J. (1981). Endocrinology, 108, 1148 Richards, J. S. and Williams, J. J. (1976). Endocrinology, 99, 1571 Hseuh, A. J. , Wang, C. and Erickson, G. F. (1980). , Harman, S. , Schreiber, J. R. and Ross, G. T. (1975). Endocrinology, 97, 366 Farookhi, R. (1980). Endocrinology, 106, 1216 Farookhi, R. (1981). In Schwartz, N. B. and Hunzicker-Dunn, M. ) Dynamics o/Ovarian Function, p. 13. (New York: Raven Press) 30 HORMONAL CONTROL OF OVARIAN FOLLICULAR DEVELOPMENT 56. Lucky, A.